1) Voluntarily send personal information, such as name and surname, addresses, phone numbers, and email addresses. For example, TheWebFounders may collect your information from you to respond to a blog by one of our staff or perhaps allow us to respond to a question from you;
2) We receive and store only particular types of information whenever you contact us. For example, like most sites, we use "cookies."
3) IP addresses;
4) The information included on the pages people visit;
5) Analytics details such as application types and versions, operating system, screen adjustment, color depth, network location, language, and time spent on the site.
1) Internal review;
2) Improve the content of our site;
3) Informs users (who provide us with voluntary contact details and agree to be contacted by The Web Founders) of upcoming events, exciting details, and regular TheWebFounders updates.
TheWebFounders currently does not sell or share personal information with third parties, nor do we have many partners. We will only email you about TheWebFounders updates when you request or subscribe to one of our services. And - if at any time you do not want to receive an email from us, all you need to do is inform us at query@TheWebFounders.com.
We must retain the right to use or disclose any information as required to satisfy any law, regulation, or lawful request, to protect the integrity of the site or the policies of the site or to prevent unauthorized use of the site, or to co-operate with any law enforcement investigation or public safety inquiries. We must also reserve the right to share information with the next business associated with the merger, sale of products, or other company changes in connection with the site.
We take every precaution to ensure the security of your personal information. Access is limited to those involved in the management or execution of a request or investigation. For your information, entertainment, and various other reasons, this site contains links to other sites. TheWebFounders no longer deals with the privacy practices or content of those websites. We may wish to use customer information to discover new, unexpected items not included in our privacy notice from time to time. If our information practices change from time to time in the future, we will post policy changes on our site to notify you of these changes and empower you to opt-out of these new methods. If you are concerned about how your information is being used, please review our site from time to time.
For Visionaries By Visionaries
The greatest gratification is to receive recognition for what we have built.
The website received positive feedback and drove an increase in sales. Flexible and efficient, the team produced high-quality content within a short period. The Website Founders innovative ideas and hands-on approach made for a fruitful partnership. They produced landing pages of varying lengths to be used on a website and for marketing campaigns.
We are excited to be working with The Website Founders and building on their Chain of Custody solution. It has helped set the foundation for the Responsible Gold Supply Chain and Emergent Technology'sability to track gold from mine to vault.
Our online ordering has increased about 4x in the past 3–4 years and Thewebfounders has made it easier and more efficient to get orders through. It fits right into the operational flow.
We’ve been using @THEWEBFOUNDERS here at A Better Lemonade Stand for several years now. We've seen incredible growth - achieving a 532% growth one year. If you'd like to know more about them, read our review on the blog:
The Website Founders specializing in both 2D & 3D animation including production of explainer videos, product demos, mobile app demos, corporate animated videos as well as character design. We work for both Fortune 500 companies and emerging new brands. Some of our clients include: Miami Air International, CanTrack Global, Universal ID and Photobox Group.
Get in touch
For project firstname.lastname@example.org
For general email@example.com